https://www.natvia.com/ – How To Make Healthy Chocolate Scones With NO SUGAR
Quick & Easy Dessert Recipe made with Chocolate Chips!
A quick and easy way to make Chocolate Scones without sugar. A simple way to make chocolate scones that replaces sugar with 100% natural and organic stevia from Natvia.
1 tsp of Natvia Baking Powder
1 3/4 Cups Self Raising Flour
1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
Pinch Of Salt
30g Of Butter
3/4 – 1 Cup Of Milk
1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP SCONES:
1. Add Natvia Baking Powder to a large mixing bowl.
2. Sift Self Raising Flour & Cocoa into the mixing bowl.
3. Add a pinch of Salt to the mixing bowl, and gently stir mixture.
4. Rub squares of Butter into the mixing bowl until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
5. Stir in 3/4 to 1 cup of milk until the mixture becomes a soft like dough.
6. Add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and gently stir and combine.
7. Add flour to workbench and roll mixture into a ball shape and flatten out.
8. Cut flat, rounded mixture into 5-6cm rounds (slices).
9. Place rounds into oven tray even spaced apart and brush tops with remaining milk.
10. Bake for 220°C for 10 – 15 minutes
11. Serve warm with Jam, Cream, or fresh fruits.
12. Enjoy guilt free Chocolate Chip Scones without any added sugar!
These scones are a quick and easy recipe to make when you feel like being cheeky and indulging your chocolate craving. With no added sugar these scones are a much healthier recipe that you can feel good about eating.
With our chocolate scones recipe being made with Natvia natural sweetener, chocolate chips and cocoa powder, these treats are sure to hit the sweet spot.
Order Natvia Baking Powder:
Natvia lives to “Inspire a better life” – here is another tasty recipe that has inspired us to make a healthy chocolate scones recipe with NO SUGAR!