Subscribe to our newsletter for updates on contestants’ shame, pain & gain http://goo.gl/KEdUj
Jason shows Martin that people can still eat delicious, home-grilled burgers without getting bigger! It’s all about adjusting.
Our protein cheeseburger has only 340 calories and 30 grams of protein. Why is a high protein diet good for you? Protein gives you iron, helps build muscle and supports your immune system.
What You’ll Need
-92% lean beef patties
-Whole wheat buns
-Low-fat/low-calorie BBQ sauce
Grill up those burgers, then add garnishes to make them even better!
Whole wheat buns: Have 90 calories, vitamin B for skin health, and dietary fiber, which aids in digestion, lowers cholesterol and prevents heart disease.
Tomatoes: Help prevent cancer, lower cholesterol and have vitamins A and C.
Non-fat cheese: Has calcium, which is great for bone health; magnesium, which promotes heart health; and only 25 calories, half that of regular cheese.
Red onions: Have antioxidants and potassium, which regulates kidneys.
Low-sugar ketchup: Have fewer calories than regular ketchup.
Mustard: Is very low in calories, so use as much as you’d like.
Previously on BFS:
1. Fat Man Eats Over 6,000 Calories http://goo.gl/jum7f
2. Being Fat Sucks Season One Recap http://goo.gl/MV3dd
3. Fast Weight Loss http://goo.gl/P94AG
4. Healthy Snacks http://goo.gl/ZWsau
5. Biggest Loser Host Relapses http://goo.gl/PD3sH
Check out our playlists:
1. Holy Sh*t http://goo.gl/qdusL
2. Meet the BFS Team http://goo.gl/tJycm
3. Easy Healthy Recipes http://goo.gl/abiSp
4. Inside BFS: A Day in the Life http://goo.gl/nQYW2
5. Home Workout Routines http://goo.gl/wW9XL
Our overweight contestants are on a mission to transform their bad eating and exercise habits. See how being fat has affected their relationships, finances and goals. Follow the ups and downs as they strive to shed dozens of pounds and change their lives for the better.
Like us on Facebook: http://goo.gl/8QXV3
Follow us on Twitter: http://goo.gl/H2WZU
Follow us on Tumblr: http://goo.gl/lkkPC
Find us on Google+: http://goo.gl/9hAxq
Follow us on Instagram: http://goo.gl/UvheS
Follow us on Pinterest: http://goo.gl/WXKrM