Subscribe to our Sugar Free Dessert Network! http://bit.ly/2e19BDE
This Sugar Free dessert recipe is Low Carb, High Fat, Gluten Free, and absolutely guilt free!
Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Recipe by Natvia.
Made with Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener! No sugar used in any of our recipes! All of our dessert recipes are sugar free.
Some other Sugar Free Dessert Recipes on our Dessert Network:
Sugar Free Passionfruit Cheesecake:
Natvia Website: https://www.natvia.com/
Pumpkin Pie Crust
85 Melted Butter
1 cup Hazelnut Flour
1/4 Cup Almond Meal
1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Nutmeg
1/4 Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Salt
Pumpkin Pie Filling
340g Pumpkin, peeled & diced
1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1/4 tsp Ginger
1/2 tsp All Spice (general mixed spice)
1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1.5 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
Pumpkin Pie Crust:
1. To start, preheat oven to 175°C.
2. For the pie crust, start by adding the 1 cup Hazelnut Meal & 1/4 cup Almond Meal to a mixing bowl.
3. Next, add the rest of the dry ingredients to the pie crust. Adding 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/4 cup Natvia, a pinch of salt and then stirring the mixture evenly.
4. In a seperate small bowl, add 85g melted butter & 1/4 tsp vanilla extract and give a gentle quick stir.
5. Begin to add the vanilla butter to the pie crust mixture whilst stirring.
6. Once the mixture has become like soft dough, add to a large round baking tray, or multiple smaller baking trays. Use a flat spoon to pat the soft dough mixture down firmly.
7. When flat and evenly spread, pre-bake the pie crust for 15 minutes at 175°C.
Pumpkin Pie Filling:
1. Whilst the crust is baking, prepare the pumpkins by peeling and dicing so that there is approx 300 – 340g cubed pumpkins ready for the next step.
2. Add the pumpkin cubes, along with 55g of butter to a saucepan.
3.On top of the pumpkin and butter, add 1 cup heavy whipping cream.
4. Add 1/4 Cup Natvia, 1/4 tsp ginger, 1/2 tsp all spice, 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg to the mixture & stir.
5. Add the saucepan mixture to heat and bring to the boil. Simmer the mixture then for another 15 – 20 minutes or until the cream has all been absorbed.
6. Wait for the pumpkin mixture to cool slightly, then add to a bowl and begin to use an electric hand beater or use a food processor to blend mixture into a smooth puree.
7. In a seperate bowl whisk 2 eggs. Add the whisked eggs to the filling mixture and continue to beat mixture.
8. Once sufficiently blended and smooth, take the pie crust from the oven if you have not done so already and pour pumpkin mixture into the crust basin. Use a fork or spoon to evenly spread out and disperse the pumpkin filling.
Finished Pumpkin Pie:
1. Bake finished pie at 175°C for another 15 – 20 minutes or until the filling has become firm.
2. Add lemon zest to a bowl of cream if preferred, and serve delicious guilt free pumpkin pie with a side of zesty cream!
This is an easy pumpkin pie recipe that will show you exactly how to make a pumpkin pie, without the guilt!
This is another one of Natvia’s classic dessert video recipes that is quick and easy. This is a spiced pumpkin pie recipe that you can enjoy and share during halloween, or any time of year!
Natvia felt like getting a little spooky this year and brought you this recipe made completely without sugar. The only sweetener used in this easy pumpkin pie recipe is Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener.
This easy Pumpkin Pie recipe is healthy and a guilt free way to enjoy what is usually a sugar explosion. This recipe uses no added sugar – being made sweet by Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener.
For more tasty recipes that you can sink your teeth into (without worrying about the corrosive affect sugar has on your teeth), check out the rest of our Sugar Free Dessert Recipes, on the one and only Sugar Free Dessert Network!
We upload weekly recipes that are Low Carb, Gluten Free, No Sugar, Low Sugar, AND Vegan!
Stay tuned and check out our tasty sugar free, guilt free products.
Order Natvia Baking Powder:
Natvia lives to “Inspire a better life” – here is another tasty recipe that has inspired us to make healthy and easy pumpkin pie recipe without sugar!