PUMPKIN MUFFINS VEGAN RECIPE | For a Balanced VEGAN Diet | Easy VEGAN Desserts
These vegan pumpkin muffins are one of our favorite vegan treats around here – the cats love it too, but please don’t tell anyone…
This is a delicious and easy vegan dessert. Sometimes, instead of the pumpkin I use chocolate, but I’ll leave that for some other recipe.
I usually bake them as snacks for a party or simply as a decaying sweet vegan breakfast…
Let’s see how to make this vegan pumpkin muffin recipe step by step in all it’s vegan glory for a balanced vegan diet.
Don’t forget to LIKE and COMMENT down below if this video added you any value.
SUBSCRIBE for new videos every Saturday!
And sometimes on Wednesdays, too!
And don’t forget to visit our website for more about us!
VEGAN PUMPKIN MUFFINS
– 500 gr Pumpkin
– 1 cup pumpkin “purée”
– 1/4 cup Wheat flour
– 1 cup Sugar
– 2 tbsp Cinnamon powder
– 1/4 tsp Salt
– 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
– 1/4 cup plant based Milk (almonds)
– 1/3 cup neutral Oil
– 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
– 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
– Put the pumpkin – cut into pieces – in the freezer for at least two days
– Unfreeze and use the miniblender to get a kind of purée
– Mix all the dry ingredients, except the baking powder
– Add the milk and the oil, and, if you’d like, the vanilla extract
– Mix it all
– Put the blended pumpkin and mix it too
– Finally, add the baking powder
– Now, put the paper cups in the mold and fill each one
– By the time you’re filling the cups, turn on the oven at 180 ºC
– Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes (check if they’re ready with the help of a toothpick)
– Let it cool down in a wire rack
– You need about 500 gr. of pumpkin to make one cup of “purée”
– Sometimes there will be some pumpkin leftovers, and you can use it to make soup or any other dish later
– You can use coconut oil instead of neutral oil, if you’d like
– Freeze the pumpkin because that’s a way of “cooking” it and, this way, we’ll not have too much water in the purée and we’ll also not be losing too much pumpkin when we’re removing the water
WHAT WE USE:
** Canon 70D ** http://amzn.to/2ug18Ye
** RodeLink FM Wireless Filmmaker System ** http://amzn.to/2i5rarH
** Apple 15″ MacBook Pro ** http://amzn.to/2v2MhwL
** Apple Magic Mouse 2 ** http://amzn.to/2w1ivMs
** Apple iPhone 6s Plus ** http://amzn.to/2wPtbM1
LET’S BE FRIENDS AT:
Tweets by RawmanceFood
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
– HOW TO MAKE VEGAN HAM | Gluten-Free Christmas Recipe: https://youtu.be/9Ioo640NDjo
– CELEBRITIES VEGAN FOOD | Emma Watson’s VEGAN Breakfast: https://youtu.be/bNn_7HBZhCY
– SALSAS LOCAS | Vegan Recipe | Guacamole and Other Organic Mexican Sauces: https://youtu.be/db3cO_9OfiI
– VEGAN PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE | Easy & Delicious Vegan Recipe: https://youtu.be/fAOWbupgb2o
– CELERY WRAP GLUTEN-FREE | Easy Vegan Recipe: https://youtu.be/ZMRWRNp9-H8
– HOW TO MAKE REJUVELAC | The Secret to Make Vegan Cheese: https://youtu.be/ESwOrj8vj-g
DISCLAIMER** I am not a nutritionist or doctor. All opinions expressed are my own personal thoughts and feelings of the products mentioned. Check with your doctor or health practitioner if you are uncertain about trying out any of the products mentioned in this video.
I do not own the rights to this music. For educational/ entertainment purposes only.