Vegan Rocky Road Recipe by Erin Bosanquet – Nutritionist
• 1 cup nuts, chopped (I use 1/2 cup pecans & 1/2 cup slivered almonds)
• ½ cup buckwheat groats (buckinis)
• 1 cup pitted dates, pitted & roughly chopped
• 1 cup coconut flakes
• ½ cup almond butter
• ½ cup cacao powder
• 1/3 cup coconut oil
• ¼ cup rice malt syrup
1. Toast 1 cup coconut flakes in a frying pan, on low heat, until lightly golden.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine nuts, buckwheat and dates.
3. Add toasted coconut to the mixing bowl and mix well.
4. In a small saucepan, combine cacao, coconut oil and syrup and melt on low a heat.
5. Pour the chocolate into the mixing bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well.
6. Spread into a slice tray lined with baking paper.
7. Let it set in the freezer for at least 1 hour before cutting into squares.
♢ MY WEBSITE: https://www.erinbosanquet.com.au
Check out my website for nutritionist-approved recipes and nutritional information.
♢ BOOK A NUTRITION CONSULT WITH ME
♢ INSTAGRAM: @erinbosanquet_nutritionist
♢ FACEBOOK: @Erin.Bosanquet
♢ BUSINESS CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ Like this video to let me know you enjoyed it!